Share |
Is about everything: Cross

lunes, diciembre 22, 2008

Cross

I want to kiss you were is wet,
i want to hold your face and save it for myself,
for you to touch my hair and kiss my tongue,
and for both to finish high... right there at our secret spot.

I want to lick your hands and smell your chest,
to find your glimpse, to watch and stare,
while you sit in front of your computer sipping tinto
showing and amazing me with your beautiful world.

And when the sunrise comes, i see you sleep,
i get wrapped one more time in your arms and get up and leave.

2 Comentarios:

Blogger Mariel dijo...

Dido!
te tomaré prestado este post, le cambiaré el apellido.

diciembre 22, 2008 3:50 p. m.  
Blogger Nessa dijo...

Sexy!!!

marzo 06, 2009 2:44 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal