Share |
Is about everything: From Sinatra to me

lunes, diciembre 01, 2008

From Sinatra to me

I've heard Sinatra before, but i've never really listen to him so this afternoon, after thorough consideration, i decided to listen to his "Fly me to the moon" production, so alone at home, i closed my eyes, pressed play and paid attention to the poems with rhythm and soul that were coming out of the speakers.


As an immediate reaction my foot beggined twirling, a smile appeared on my face, i thought of you, i remembered friday... what you said, i remembered your kiss and your tender caress on my face, and i have to admit and say you are also under my skin every day.

1 Comentarios:

Blogger M.A.C dijo...

hermana Sinatra es lo MAximo! =) welcome to his world of good music!

diciembre 01, 2008 11:59 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal